Monday, October 18, 2010

my trip in the sawadi beach

Hello,,
 Iwill talk about my trip yesterday to aswadi beach.
First me and my frinds we were preparing for the trip the small bags, the food and the digital camera.Next at 4 o'clock we were in the bus with so many girl and friends after that we got the beach . we walk in that nice coast and we took pictures .Then  me and two of my frinds go to the boat .It was wonderful the water surround  you and the scenery is  amazing. It was a trip that i will not forget about it .
 aswadi beach

5 comments:

  1. Frankly, sweet and interesting draws the reader to read that the writer refers to him in a bouquet Aaktabp success

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweeety;;
    realy it was nice trip an u know why hahahaha no need 2 say why??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why did't u take me with u :(
    OK Dear Niiiice topic

    ReplyDelete
  4. waw
    nice tobic and beautiful picture
    hahahahah
    i was with u there hhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete